MY MAGIC FORMULA

With all of these recipes are very good, healthy, nutritious,
fast and everything, cool!
However, and when we got home, we are tired, without
patience to think about cooking and even bag to look recipe?
I know how it is!




So, I share with you my magic formula, or,
in other words, my meal model I always have in
mind and use the vast majority of my main meals.
I am a person who loves simplicity and practicality. Long live the simple! 
So when I come home at night or for lunch, instead of dwelling on what to do,
I follow the steps I share with you below, to quickly come up with a meal
extremely nutritious, healthy, burner of fat and that will be a turbo for your
mood and general health.
1. Choose a protein option (chicken breast, fish fillet, cattle file, eggs, etc.).
2. Choose the nutritive carbohydrate options that you have on hand (cabbage, broccoli,
carrots, peppers, onions, green beans, mushrooms, etc.).
3. Remove the pan from the drawer and put over medium high heat.
4. Add a tablespoon of organic butter in the pan or olive oil and place the
protein option. Season to taste and when ready, remove from the pan and put in
plate.
5. Add the vegetables all (I eat a lot of vegetables). If necessary, add another
tablespoon butter or organic olive oil and prepare these vegetables over high heat for
minutes. The goal is that they stay crisp and not wilted. Of course, the season
I taste.
6. Ready! Protein + + Assorted vegetables, some organic butter, salt, pepper,
oregano, curry, etc. = nutritious and healthy meal.
I follow this formula for at least 80% of my main meals. You can vary
spices, protein options, vegetables, etc., etc. The possibilities are virtually
endless.
You will provide for your body a very high quality protein, fibrous carbohydrates
full of nutrients and vitamins and even good fats to your overall health and fitness.
Perfect!
Enjoy! Living healthy, conscious living, alive with energy, flavored, long live the good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment